Have you ever heard the phrase, “There’s an app for that!”? Maybe you are wondering what an app is or why this is important to learn about. Apps are critical when it comes to using a device so we want to make sure you have the knowledge and understanding that you need when it comes to downloading and navigating apps on your personal device. During this course we will discuss what apps are, why they are important when using a device, which ones come on a device and where to go to download ones that don’t.
What will I be learning?
- Understand what apps are and why they are important to a device
- Learn what kinds of apps are available for your device
- Understand what apps come preloaded on a device
- Be introduced to the App Store and the Google Play Store to download apps
- Learn the difference between free and paid apps
- Understand what in-app purchases means
What do I need to get started on this course?
- A device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone)
- Internet connection (WiFi) or Cellular Data