The Online Safety course has been designed to help you stay safe from online scams, viruses, and hackers while using your device. With Online Safety Basics, you can learn how to be more cautious and aware of online scams so any threats can be identified and mitigated so you can continue to enjoy the benefits internet provides.
What will I be learning?
- Introduction to the ABCs of Online Safety and how to prevent viruses getting on your device
- How to spot fraudulent emails
- Learn about password managers and how to safely use a password manager to store your account passwords in one place
- How to determine safe and trusted websites
What do I need to get started?
- A device (tablet, computer, laptop, or smartphone)
- Internet Connection
Introduction to Online Safety
Protect yourself from Phishing Attacks
Don't let your computer get sick: Learn all about Computer Viruses