The Basics of Android Tablets program has been designed to help new tablet users to get started and understand how to get the most out of their device. There are many things you can do on your tablet. This course offers lessons on various basic skills such as understanding the physical device how to use touch gestures, photo apps to how to communicate with friends and family using their Android tablet.
What will I be learning?
- Introduction to the hardware of a tablet and tutorial on how to use the buttons on the device
- How to use different touch gestures to navigate a tablet
- What ‘apps’ are, what ‘apps’ come preloaded on to a tablet and what you can do with them
- What the Google Play Store is and how to download apps on to your device
- Learn about the two core communication apps on an Android tablet: Google Duo and Messages
- What the Camera app is and how to take photos on your tablet
- Learn what is on the Settings app, how to access it and use different functions on the Settings app
What do I need to get started?
- An Android Tablet (any model)
- Internet Connection (Wi- Fi) or Cellular Data